Greater Kailash

Greater Kailash (often referred as GK) is a middle class suburb of South Delhi, consisting of several residential colonies and multiple markets. Considered to be one of the most congested colonies, it is home to some of the biggest middle class households in Delhi. The best blocks in GK-1 being B, M and W. There are also several night clubs, bars, pubs and restaurants specializing in different cuisines.



Geography

Greater Kailash has two zones, Part I and Part II.

Greater Kailash Part I has M-Block market which is considered to be the most happening market in Delhi. It has a wide range of products brands and restaurants. The M-Block market has some famous brands such as Esprit, EDC, Giovani, Miss Sixty, Next, Sisley, Lee, Puma, Addidas, Reebok, Bizzare, Artileore etc.

Greater Kailash Part I was developed by the DLF in early 1970s. Its development was followed by the development of Greater Kailash Part 2 which has easy accessibility to Outer Ring Road of New Delhi.

Accessibility



Source:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Kailash

Mr.Prateek Kashyap +91 9873677387
Nirvana kennels
Dog Behaviour Specialist
nirvanakennels@gmail.com
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Post a Comment